Sunday, October 26, 2003

Today in Tango we learned a lot about keeping our axis straight up and down and about counter-body mechanics. Mario also talked to me specifically about thinking about the relationship between upper body movement and lower body movement, and advised me to work on only moving my lower body as much as my upper body's movement warrants. I applied all of what I learned to swing tonight, and wow - it made a huge difference. Tonight might have been my best dance night ever.

Then we went out with the Lorraine-Joon-Leigh-Shannon-Josh-etc crew for a bite to eat. That was fun. It was the first time I've ever hung out or really talked to any of them.

Realized at the end though that I had completely forgotten about the blues party tonight. Suck. Sorry about that, Andy. :(

Then I got home to find that I had accidentally left my new phone in the bird room, and they chewed up all the buttons. Suck again.

No comments: