Monday, August 04, 2003

I haven't been blogging too much today. That's because I was actually doing work. Strange, eh?

Well, I guess I did waste a little time reading news this morning. Read about The Episcopalian Vote on whether or not to ordain Gene Robinson (who is gay) being delayed due to last-minute allegations of inappropriate conduct, read more about Howard Dean, read some about John Kerry, read a bit about his crazy wife, signed Kerry's petition opposing a plan Bush administration is pushing through that would make it such that anyone making more than $22,100 a year could be denied overtime if they are classified as professional, administrative or executive employees, possibly affecting as many as eight million Americans, including fire fighters, police officers, paramedics, nurses, and store supervisors, and browsed around the Democratic National Committee website for a while.

And then I got back to work.

No comments: