Saturday, September 13, 2003

My ultimate team, ALLCAPS, had its first official game of the season today. We won, 15-10. Not a bad start.

Someone on the other team had a bad dive while defending and hurt his knee really badly. Two games so far this season -- we had a scrimage last week -- and both games, someone on the other team suffered a nasty injury. Not cool.

Both games, my left knee kept popping whenever I was running and cutting. Also not cool. I'm going to have to talk to a doctor about that, maybe.

Outside of that, today's game was good. I caught everything thrown to me, and completed all passes I made. We all started off kind of weak -- at halftime, we were only ahead 8-7 -- but we started playing pretty well together midway through the game. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

No comments: