Saturday, October 25, 2003

The workshop today was awesome! I am so sore now. A good sore, though. I learned a lot, and Mario and Cynthia showed us a number of exercises that, if I start doing them regularly, should help me to become more responsive with my dancing and to have more control over my movent.

A little while into the workshop, I got into a tiff with the new Tango buddy over rotating. He didn't want to rotate partners. I did. I can see his point of view. He says he can see mine as it applies to Swing or Salsa, but claims that Tango is different.

We did rotate.

He seemed to really like me the other night. At the end of the night, after the Salsa dance, he tried to kiss me. Between me not being receptive then and the difference of opinion today, I don't think he likes me quite as much now. He is still friendly and civil, though.

No comments: