Thursday, November 20, 2003

I have a heckler. They wrote the following comment in response to some obscure post from a while back:

it is hard to move on, even when somebody makes you upset by not taking into account how other people feel. Like you yourself said, you shouldn't do things that people will probably take issue with. You do something without considering that other people might get upset, then you blame the person when they do get upset.

All this time, I thought you meant me! What else would I have thought? It was the time frame we knew each other in. But when you have pix of another friend with the same name (I really thought you meant me - you sent me the link several months ago) then someone will get upset. And you blamed me for the break up of you know what. U have to learn to be discreet. Everybody needs to feel special. The site is publically searchable via google and yahoo very easily. This is not a VPN.
Alright, whoever you are:

I do not know who you are. I have my doubts that you even know me. "All this time, I thought you meant me"? I don't know what you're talking about.

I am aware that this site is searchable, and I am fine with that. Everyone that I really know well and care about is aware of this blog and has been given the choice to read it or not. Not all of them do, but they have the choice.

I have also purposefully included identifying information with many of my posts so that people who have known me might be able to find me, should they take an inkling to do so. This was intentional.

Right.

Anyway, carry on.

No comments: