Sunday, February 16, 2003

I'm restless lately. I don't know what the deal is.

I'll idly surf the net; it feels like I'm looking for something, but I'm not sure what it is. I check Brian's blog, nothing new, Mike's blog, nothing new, Mary's blog, nothing new... and I sit there filling unfulfilled, not sure what I want, what I'm looking for.

I sit here in my chair, or I walk around, or I drive, and it feels like something in me's just about to burst.

I've been burning out on dance a bit, maybe; I'm not going out as much, perhaps 1/3 to 1/4 as often as I was just a month ago. I took much of last week and most the weekend off; I know some of my friends wanted to get together, I know there are any number of social gatherings I've been welcome at, I know that people have noticed my absence and have missed me, but still I've chosen on a number of occasions to just stay home. Hang out with the dog, do chores around the house, read.

I'm not sure what's up, what I'm looking for, what's driving me to all of a sudden act differently than I had been.

No comments: