Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I just got done reading Mary's latest blog entries. She went to the intersection where her Jeremy died, and posted a letter directed at him. It was really sad. Made me cry.

I got really mad at Mr_X0, because he kept talking at me while I was reading it - and talking about things that don't matter, and that he's said to me a million times already anyway. He's always talking at me, whether I'm doing actual work or wasting time, even now that I have headphones. I didn't say anything about it, though. I just acted as if I couldn't hear him due to the music playing. I know that's not a great way of dealing, but responding only encourages it. Or something.

I'm so much less tollerant of some things now than I used to be. I find other people's actions annoying, many of which I would have been okay with a few years ago. I wonder when or why that changed.

No comments: