Friday, August 29, 2003

I'm feeling down again. I am such an emotional roller coaster.

Last night a friend brought me a sandwich to eat, and I think I was allergic to something on it. I felt the rest of the night like I'd been hit by a truck -- sore, headachy, dizzy, and out of sorts. I ended up sleeping in a corner of the Russian Center for most of the dance. Didn't feel up to driving home, but didn't feel well enough to do much else.

I don't know if I was being overly sensitive, but towards the end, after I woke up, Chris managed to make me feel really hurt and rejected. He'd been having a bad night, but then his dance partner showed up and it was as if suddenly everything was better for him and he didn't see me anymore.

I went home alone after the dance. Everybody else was apparently all into wanting to play video games or something, but I didn't really feel up to that. Once home I couldn't sleep, so I poked Jon online and he called me to talk for a while. That was really nice, except that I started dozing off on him towards the end of the conversation. I hope he didn't mind too much.

And now it's morning, and I'm awake, and I feel sad. I don't even really know why, or what about.

Anyhow, I guess I should get ready for work or something.

No comments: