Friday, September 05, 2003

Yay -- I'm able to blog again. Blogger was doing strrraaannge things this morning. Following are a series of posts that I wasn't able to post at-time-of-writing:



My officemate was unexpectedly not here today. It's been such a nice, relaxing day. I've been mad-productive. Crazy.



I finally got my own net-id and my badge. It's only been a month and a half... about time! It will be nice, not having to call up every morning to find someone to let me into the building.

I guess Company_B keeps everything forever, because the picture on my badge is my newhire photo from September 25, 2000. Oh, the memories.



Company_A gave me a new box today. No more sud<CLICK! reboot...>

Er, no more sudden reboots, one would hope. The new computer is pretty sweet. I've never had a Pentium 4 before.

I spent 4 hours of time building the new box and getting all the patches and software I need, though. Painfully long process.

I neglected to install one patch. Turns out the Media Player Critical Update patch is what keeps 89.5's internet radio player from playing for me, so I'm being a rebel and skipping that one.

No comments: