Tuesday, November 25, 2003

The dance last night held several surprises for me.

  • I seem to like Brenda's DJing less these days. Last night, I acually preferred Kirk's sets to Brenda's. He played some good stuff.

  • I had a few awesome dances last night. I also had some crappy-ass dances. Usually, any given night seems to go one way or the other, but last night my dancing was all over the wall. I don't think I have ever before had such good dances AND such bad dances side by side.

  • I got to the dance at the very start. Hardly anyone was there yet. That's just not something I do.

  • I left fairly early, when the dance was just picking up. I was probably one of the first people to leave, but I didn't mind; it was time for me to go. That's not something I do, ever -- if I leave early, I always wonder what I might be missing out on. What fun might they have without me? I always close things out. Except last night, when I didn't.

No comments: