Thursday, November 06, 2003

I had a bad day yesterday afternoon. It was as if my body and soul filled up with negativity so that nothing else could fit in. Everything was getting to me; work, people, the world in general. I dealt very poorly with several friends, snapping at them, getting extensively irritated, and ultimately cutting the conversations short. I felt loathing for anything, everything, and didn't want to deal with anybody or anything. It was all-consuming.

I don't like when I get that way. It's scary. It hadn't happened for a long time before that, and I hope it doesn't happen again for a long while yet to come.

Today, happily, is a much better day; I'm in good spirits. Even last night, sometime during the dances, I started feeling better. I think the adrenaline was good for me.

Here's to good health and good will.

No comments: