Monday, March 03, 2003

Current mood: Down
Now playing: The Police, Don't Stand So Close To Me

Wow, it's been a while. Only three days, I guess, but they've been a long three days.

I'm so sore now. I danced all weekend. I danced hard. I'm getting a little better at the fast lindy stuff -- my technique still isn't great, but it's getting there. I learned some exercizes this weekend that I can warm up with, and they really seem to help my basic fall into place a bit better.

A lot of people weren't all that impressed with the workshop. Alex loved it; he says he had a better time this weekend than he had at SONW. (Then again, he and I both got screwed on SONW. Long, sad, boring story.) I don't know if I'd say the same, but I had a great time over the last few days. I feel energized about my dancing again.

On an entirely different note, my depression's been kicking up again recently. The last few days haven't been great; I think it was good that I had structured activities all weekend keeping me out and about. It probably wasn't so great that I was eating and sleeping sporadically. My inclination today is to indulge my mood and stay home, but that's likely not a great idea. At a minimum, I think I'll drag myself out to Sonny's tonight.

I'm logged into IM right now. Why is it that the two or three people I'm really not all that into talking wtih are the ones who message me endlessly? Bleh.

Anyhow, I'm off to walk the dog.

No comments: