Sunday, December 14, 2003

I went over to Jaimes and Rachel's place for a bit again tonight. We all hung out in their room - Jaimes showed Jeff and I some blues riffs and a scale on the guitars, and we had a jam of sorts. Jaimes came up with the great idea that we should switch off between people on the guitars and people giving/receiving "massagees".

Jeff and I played for a bit, and Jaimes gave Rachel a bit of a back massage. Then Jaimes played with Jeff and I continued Rachel's back massage. After a bit, I switched back to playing on guitar, and Rachel gave Jaimes a really nice back massage.

At some point, we all switched again and Rachel gave me an amazing back massage. Amazing! I don't think I've ever had a massage that was so nice. I felt bad because the one I had given her was so sub-par in comparison.

John got home a while later and he and Jaimes took over the guitars. Jeff sat down on an edge of the room just to listen -- Jaimes and John are pretty sweet to listen to when they get going, very inspiring -- and I gave Rachel a really thorough foot massage. It felt really good, really putting all of myself into the massage, almost better than it had felt receiving the one she had given me earlier. Strange how that works. Anyhow, between that and the music, I was in another world, so warm and bright and happy.

Then, all of a sudden, it was 3:00 am. Everyone crashed and I went home.

No comments: