Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I'm operating under the theory right now that if I keep going out to tango all the time, eventually it will get it into my body.

I went out tonight -- danced from the moment I got there right up until the dance ended -- and the only thing I got a feeling for was my aching feet.

Well, I am being a little melodramatic. I do seem to improve a bit with each night that I go out and dance, and I'm sure that applied tonight, as well. It's just that looking for the improvement is sort of like sitting down to watch paint dry or plants grow. It happens so slowly, so minutely that it's hard to see that it's happening at all. I'm impatient. I want it all to happen now. I want to wake up one morning and suddenly be -good- at tango! It kills me that I've got so far to go.

No comments: