Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Weather really does affect my mood. It seems illogical, but in the context of weather some of my mood swings make so much more sense.

Yesterday, everything was going fairly well, but I was in a foul mood. It was dark and dreary outside.

Today, in the oral surgeon's office even before the surgery (when many people might feel tense or anxious), I was feeling great. Very happy. It was sunny out. There were great big windows in the office letting the sun shine in.

Feelin' goooood...

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun
And I say -
It's alright

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun
And I say -
It's alright

- excerpt from The Beatles' Here Comes The Sun

No comments: