Sunday, February 01, 2004

These are the states that I have been to:


I counted states that I have driven through on the way, but not states that I have flown through / transferred planes in. (Effectively, I left out Texas. I spent approximately two hours in a Texas airport once, but I figure it doesn't count seeing as I never even exited airport security.)

These are the states that I have intentionally spent time in (does not count states that I drove through in order to spend time in another state):




There's a distinct bias toward the Midwest, eh? Interesting that I've seen so little of the west coast, especially seeing as I've lived on this coast for the last 6th of my life. I feel like I should go see more of the South sometime, also, although I'm not sure I'm quite as excited about that.

Create your own visited states map

No comments: