Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I feel like my dancing's lost something. Saturday night was frustrating. My dancing tonight at Sonny's was a bit better, but it still felt really off. I'm not even sure what I'm doing differently, but as a result I'm moving more awkwardly, I'm just not picking up on leads, I'm not feeling the music, and I'm not able to really get into it or play around. Tomorrow I'm practicing a bunch with three different people; hopefully that will help me iron out whatever it is that is going wrong.

Sigh.

It's one of those nights. I'm feeling a little lonely, I'm feeling a little frustrated. I tripped on the stairs coming up to my apartment tonight, and now my hand is bleeding. Seemed like a poetic end to the evening.

On that note, I'm going to head to bed. I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be a new day; hopefully it will be a better day, as well.

No comments: