Thursday, February 06, 2003

One of my parakeets died today. Sad.

I bagged him up and put him in the freezer, making for a grand total of four rats and three birds stashed away in there. I really need to find someplace to bury these poor critters.



Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data.
Guess which has occurred.

(- David Dixon, Windows Error Haikus)
Windows XP blue-screened just a bit ago. It automatically rebooted itself after the blue-screen, so I didn't get a chance to see what went wrong. Boo.



I was washing dishes barefoot this afternoon, when I dropped and broke a bowl. Ended up with all these little glass splinters stuck in my feet -- not cool.



So I was driving on I-5 this morning, looked over to my left, and there was Phil waving at me! I love that. It makes the world seem so pleasantly small and connected. Living someplace as big as the Seattle Metro area, I almost never randomly see people I know driving next to me; I think it's happened maybe twice over the course of the last year. Chalk that up to something I miss about living in a smaller city, I guess.

No comments: