Wednesday, January 07, 2004

As I was walking my dog just now, an odd little man came up behind me and shouted something unintelligible. It might have been, "...doing the dog!", but I'm really not sure. Out of the corner of my eye, I noted a stream of liquid shooting out from his person.

"Oh no, he's not -" I thought to myself.

We were on Pine, one of the busier streets on Capitol Hill. Granted, it was dark and rainy out, but still, it's a city street with significant pedestrian and automobile traffic.

I turned to look. Sure enough, there was a brown penis hanging out. Er... not really hanging; it was pretty erect. But not so erect so as to keep him from peeing -- he was happily directing a stream of piss all over the sidewalk as he walked up next to me! I stopped in my tracks, looked around me, looked at my dog. Stood in disbelief.

I think he tucked his penis back into his pants, and then he continued on his merry way. Some other guy passed him coming the other way and stopped to ask me what breed Louie was -- hadn't even noticed the whole man-peeing-in-public-incident, even though he'd been walking toward us, not even half a block away, as it had happened.

It's a mad, mad world.

No comments: