Saturday, January 24, 2004

Had all sorts of plans set up for tonight, and I bailed half-way through.

Made it to practice Tango with Jeff. It was good.

Made it to Balboa practice with Patrick, which was also good, although I started feeling really beat partway through. I especially had trouble not dozing towards the end when we had taken a break from dancing and were just chatting. It didn't help that my bum wisdom tooth was acting up and I had a hell of a toothache. I'm glad I'm getting these suckers taken out on Tuesday.

After Patrick's I really wanted to just go home, but I stopped by One'O'Clock Jump because I miss hearing and dancing to Alex's sets. I didn't stay the whole time because the tooth was still bugging me, I was tired, my leg was starting to hurt again, and I was in a mood, but the music was awesome while I was there.

Meant to hit the blues party after One'O'Clock Jump, but I just couldn't do it. So here I am, home, about to crash. I feel almost guilty, bailing out like this, but it's the way it has to be.

No comments: