Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Woah, coolness -

Maria has a friend who is studying to be a masseuse. In the pursuit of this goal, the friend has to do a certain number of practice hours for various massages.

She was going to do some of those hours on Maria, only the massage table won't fit in Maria's house. So she said if Maria could find a friend willing to share their space, she would give them a massage, too. They had someone else lined up, only that person has gone AWOL, so they contacted me to see if they could do it here. I made sure they were okay with doing it in a place with animals, decided that things would probably fit if I pushed my living room furniture around, and then invited them to come on over. They'll be here soon. I've never had a professional (or pre-professional) massage before - so exciting!

No comments: