Tuesday, December 30, 2003

IT'S SNOWING!

I just took two pictures off of my balcony. Whenever I get them developed I'll get them scanned and post them here.

I love looking out at the world I know and pass through every day to see it transformed! People always say to me, "It's only a short drive to see snow in the mountains so I don't understand why you miss the snow," but they just don't understand. The mountains aren't my home. The street I live on, the trees outside my window, the street lamps that light the alleyway where my car sits; these are the things that make up my world. It's magical, a soft layer of newly fallen snow covering it in a blanket of white. Everything that was so ordinary and commonplace is suddenly new and changed. It looks different, it feels different, it smells different. It is invigorating.

So, yeah...

SNOW!

Kickass!

The only downer is that work actually got busy this afternoon and I have to go in tomorrow. I can't just stay home and play in the snow.

No comments: