Saturday, January 03, 2004

Today feels like one of the longest days in history. Logically, I know that I spent the morning with Mary, Alex, and the other Alex, that we went to breakfast and to the dog park, but it feels so disconnected. I feel as if those events might have been days or even weeks ago. I didn't even fragment the day with naps; I meant to nap, but instead I stayed up reading and then watching Angels and Insects with Mary. Then there was dinner with Chris, Bo, Tim, Mary, and Alex, and desert at the B&O. After that, there was the movie with Tim and Chris. And it is a surreal movie.

I don't know. Maybe that was just a lot to fit into one day and my mind is rebelling at the thought that a single day could be so full. Maybe I've been stressed out and emotionally up and down enough these last few weeks that my inner clock and intuition are now malfunctioning? Or maybe I'm just tired. I am tired. That's for sure. I should sleep well tonight.

No comments: